Why not turn our Cheesey macaroni into a delicious macaroni pie?
- 1 box of Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni
- 50g Butter
- 75-90ml Milk
- 100g Scottish Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-made Short Crust Pastry
- Cook your box of Cheesey Macaroni according to pack instructions.
- Once that is made, prepare your pre-made pastry.
- Roll the pastry out to about half a centimeter thick and using a large circle muffin cutter, cut out as many circles of pastry as you can – on average you should be able to get 8-10 circles from the pastry.
- Place these pastry circles into a lined (with butter) muffin tray.
- Spoon your Cheesey macaroni mixture into the pastry until full and top with your cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown, crispy and bubbling.