Marshalls Core Pasta
Our core pasta range
Loved by generations of Scottish families, our 100% Durum Wheat Pasta has earned its reputation as Scotland’s best. Originally the REAL Macaroni Experts, we bring to you not only our delicious elbow-shaped Macaroni but other versatile shapes including Spirali, Lasagne and Spaghetti.
Another firm family favourite, our Lasagne is made with the same delicious Durum Wheat Semolina as the rest of our range.
Ideal to take your Lasagne up a notch.
Our Lasagne comes in 2x250g packs.
At Marshalls, we are the REAL Macaroni experts, having been manufacturing the highest quality Macaroni since 1935.
We produce iconic ‘elbow shaped’ Macaroni, which is far superior when it comes to holding sauce than traditional straight counterparts.
Our Macaroni comes in 5 sizes: 250g; 500g; 1kg; 3kg and 6kg.
Penne Pesto, Penne al Arrabiatta, Penne Carbonara – with a shape as versatile as Penne the possibilities are endless.
Our Penne made from Durum Wheat Semolina brings B2B quality to the table.
Our Penne comes in 500g.
Everyone loves a Spaghetti Bolognese. Even more so when it’s made with the finest spaghetti, from 100% Durum Wheat Semolina.
Not just delicious in Bolognese, our versatile spaghetti is ideal for any dish from Spaghetti Carbonara to a simple Spaghetti Pesto.
Our Spaghetti comes in a 500g pack.
Delicious and versatile, our high-quality Spirali can be used in a range of pasta dishes from carbonara to pasta salad.
Like all of our pasta, our Spirali is made from only the finest quality Durum Wheat Semolina, meaning it is produced to an industrial standard but sold for retail in attractive packaging.
Our Spirali is available in 500g.
In addition to our delicious family favourites purchased in supermarkets for almost a century, we also produce our world-class Macaroni for foodservice and wholesale.
Used and loved by chefs across the country, our Macaroni foodservice packs come in 3 and 6 kg.
- 500g Macaroni
- 250g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 500ml whole milk
- Olive oil
- ½ baguette cut into small chunks
- Pre heat oven to 200C. spread chunks of baguette onto baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for approx. 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook Macaroni according to instructions minus 2 minutes from cooking time. Meanwhile, melt butter into a saucepan. Once completely melted, add in flour and stir vigorously for one minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk until you get a smooth béchamel sauce, before letting the sauce simmer for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Stir in cheddar and mozzarella
- Drain macaroni once cooked and add to cheese sauce
- Tip the mixture into a large oven proof dish and sprinkle ethe baked baguette pieces and parmesan over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling.