Deliciously cheesey macaroni pancakes.
Write a review
For the Macaroni
- Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni, 1 box
For the Pancakes
- Plain Flour, 2 cups
- Sugar, 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder, 2 tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Milk, 2 1/2 cups
- Eggs, 2 large
- Butter, 2 tbsp, melted
- Cook your box of Cheesey macaroni according to pack instructions and leave to chill.
- Meanwhile, make your pancake mix by mixing together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until you get a thick pancake batter.
- Once the macaroni has chilled, add it to your pancake batter and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter in a pan and add as much macaroni pancake mix as you like to form a round pancake.
- Fry on either side until dark-golden brown. Sprinkle extra cheese on top for extra cheesey-ness at this stage!
- Serve with a garnish of your choice and enjoy!
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/