Spaghetti with Sweet Chilli Prawns
Write a review
- Prawns, peeled
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook your pasta according to pack instructions.
- Get a large frying pan and fill it with a good glug of oil (this will be used as a pasta sauce – so fill it up!)
- Add your onions and fry on a medium heat until translucent (7-8 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- Add your prawns and sliced garlic. Fry until prawns are cooked.
- As they are cooking, get the juice of your lime and a pinch of caster sugar to take the sourness away. You can add as much or as less sugar as you wish depending on your tastes.
- To the frying pan with prawns, add sweet chilli sauce and let it bubble – this will make the sauce form into a sticky and delicious sauce.
- Add the lime juice mixture to your taste.
- At the last minute, throw in your fresh parsley.
- Mix with your cooked pasta and enjoy!
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/