Write a review
- 500g Marshalls Macaroni
- 250g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 50g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 500ml Whole Milk
- 1/2 Baguette, cut into small chunks
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Spread the chunks of baguette onto a baking stray, drizzle with olive oil and/or butter and season. Bake for approx. 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make the Marshalls macaroni pasta shape according to the pack instructions, minus 2 minutes from recommended cooking time.
- Whilst that is cooking, melt the butter into a saucepan. Once completely melted, add in your 3tbsp's of flour and stir vigorously. Do this for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in the milk until you get a smooth bechamel sauce.
- Let this simmer for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Stir in all of your cheeses.
- Drain pasta once cooked and add to the cheese sauce.
- Tip this mixture into a large oven-proof dish, sprinkle the baked baguette pieces over the top and some grated parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/