How To: Make Your Own 3 Cheese Sauce
Make the ultimate 3 cheese sauce to accompany your Marshalls macaroni.
Write a review
- Double Cream
- Cheese (of your choice): Cheddar, Red Leister, Gruyere, Parmesan
- In another saucepan, melt the butter until it has melted completely.
- Stir in the flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat until a roux has formed.
- Gradually whisk the milk in to the roux until you are left with a lump-free sauce. Cook on a medium-low heat until thick and bubbly.
- At this stage, add your double cream, cheese, salt and pepper (to taste) and cook until the cheese has fully melted.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as required. For an added oomph, add in a pinch of smoked paprika to the sauce.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/