Creamy Chicken & Spinach Pasta
Write a review
- Chicken breasts, sliced into thick strips (1 breast per family member)
- 500g Pasta of your choice – we recommend penne or spaghetti
- 275ml Double cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper or bunch of asparagus
- 2 handfuls of Baby spinach, washed
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook your pasta according to the pack instructions
- In a saucepan, add your onions until they are translucent (7-8 minutes), not letting them brown.
- Add you chicken and fry until cooked through.
- At this stage, add your garlic and green pepper or asparagus and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the baby spinach and cook until wilted (2-3 minutes).
- Now add the double cream and let it simmer on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Drain your pasta and add to the sauce. Season with black pepper to serve.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/