Chicken & Chorizo Pasta Bake
Write a review
- Chicken breasts, cut into thick chunks (1 chicken breast per family member)
- Fresh Chorizo sausage, cut into thick slices (whole sausage)
- 500g Marshalls Spirali Pasta
- 2 red peppers
- Single cream
- Dried chilli flakes
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Homemade tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add chicken until it is sealed and slightly browned.
- Add in your red pepper and chorizo to the chicken mix and cook for 5 minutes or until the chorizo has started to crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Pour over your homemade pasta sauce, cream and chilli flakes into another saucepan. Bring to a simmer over a medium-low heat.
- Drain your pasta and add to the frying pan containing the chicken. Add sauce.
- In an oven-proof dish, spoon in the mixture and sprinkle with cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is bubbly.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/