Cheesey Mushroom and Kale Macaroni
Write a review
- 1 box of Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni
- 50g Butter
- 75-90ml Milk
- 1 cup Kale, washed and prepared, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- 50ml Double cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1tsp. of Cayenne pepper powder
- Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese
- Make the cheesey macaroni according to box instructions.
- Add in your extra cheese and garlic and cayenne powder.
- Once cooked, add in your kale and mushrooms, with some double cream poured over it.
- Place into an oven-proof dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese/breadcrumbs are crispy golden.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/