Cheesey Mexican Macaroni
Write a review
- 1 box of Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni
- 2-3 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup of Mexicana Cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Make the Cheesey macaroni according to box instructions
- Whilst the cheesey macaroni is cooking, place a flour tortilla in the oven until golden and crispy (approx. 6-8 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool. In the meantime, grate the Mexicana cheese and add to your cheesey macaroni mixture (add a splash or two of chipotle sauce for some extra spicy, smokiness) 1 minute before it is done. Let it melt and then place in your serving bowl.
- Top the cheesey macaroni with your baked crispy tortilla and serve.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/