Cheesey Macaroni with Hotdogs
Write a review
- 1 box of Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni
- 50g Butter
- 75-90ml Milk
- 2-3 Hotdogs
- 1 cup of Cheddar cheese (or a good melting cheese of your choice)
- Make the cheesey macaroni according to box instructions.
- Whilst that is cooking, cut your hotdogs into ¼ pieces and cook in a saucepan filled with boiling water
- Once hotdogs are cooked, take off the heat. Check your cheesey macaroni.
- If cheesey macaroni has cooked, drain the hotdogs and add to your macaroni along with some extra grated cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve with some freshly cracked black pepper.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/