Sweet Chilli Prawn Salad
Write a review
- Marshalls spaghetti (enough for 2 people e.g. 250g)
- ½ cucumber
- 4/5 Spring onions, finely sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 200g king prawns, peeled and cooked
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 4 tbsp of sweet Chilli sauce
- Handful baby Spinach
- 25g roasted cashews
- Boil the spaghetti for 4 minutes then drain. Cool under cold water from the tap, then drain again. Put into a large bowl, then using scissors or a sharp knife, cut them into shorter lengths.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways, then scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Slice into half-moons and add to the noodles with the spring onions, tomatoes, chilli and prawns.
- Mix the lime zest, juice and chilli sauce to make a dressing and pour it over the spaghetti, mixing well.
- Put the spinach on your serving plate, top with the spaghetti and sprinkling of cashews.
Marshalls Foods http://www.marshallsfoods.com/